Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Beginning of Eternity

One night I dreamt of having you in my life
Can't explain how happy i felt to have you as my wife
When i woke up, the dream was gone
but actually it was the beginning of a new dawn

Our days were bright and the nights were cozy
we were miles apart but our love was never hazy
we fought over petty things but never had any grudge
our love have always been too strong to be misjudged

I thank God everyday ever since for making you my destiny
I feel blessed holding your hand in this outstanding journey
We have and we will make through all the rough times together
The future begins today and this promise is forever

You are my everything you're all i ever need
Will make everything fall at your feet, never gonna let you down with any misdeed
Without you I'd have been nothing more than a bird left wingless
Let tonight be the beginning of a new life, full of eternal happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact: maggi.thakur@gmail.com