Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fallin' in Love with Angel...

I used to be an ordinary guy
I was living like a system on standby
then i came across you angel
you're the one for me who made things right


Nights seems so long, The days were endless
life without you was in vain and aimless
You empowered me my angel
you're the one who led me to light


Living without you is more than a sin
life's useless like a fish without a fin
I can't live without you angel
you're the one who makes me feel alive


Your soft sentimental silky voice
is precious as its symphony of my life
I'm so in love with you my angel
you're so lovey dovey my snow-white !!!


7 comments:

  1. Never thought there was a poet in you :) cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish..everyone finds a angel like yours...god bless you both...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovey-dovey...hmmmm...nice going dude...keep it up !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. soft..sentimenatal..silky voice...trueeeeeeee.....:)
    this should have been your first poem ..;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. abbe aashiqi .. ye kaa likh rhae ho ??? ..

    rock gaane likho be tum :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahhahaa...soft, sentimental silky...lovey dovey snow white...u bring tears to my eyes...the last para suddenly plunged ur poem into fluffville :)... anyways, enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. sahi sir sahi....itna mushy wushy kab se ho gaye...
    some wise man rightly said " even the ferocious of beasts can be tamed with pure uninhibited love"...:)..

    ReplyDelete

Contact: maggi.thakur@gmail.com